Saturday, April 10, 2010

Twenty-Five Things

It all started on Facebook. I got tagged to do a '25 random things about me' post. I was about to post it on a note, when I decided that I should post it on my blog! So here it goes!




25. My favorite band of ALL TIME is Nirvana.



24. My favorite movie is Fight Club.



23. My favorite book is The Catcher In the Rye



22. Right now, I have the biggest crush on Al Pacino (from the 1970's to the early 90's, that is)



21.  I named my cat after Winky the drunken house-elf in Harry Potter because I was too sad to call her Dobby. 



20. I'm a Beatles person. Not an Elvis person.



19. The only way I would work at Rolling Stone Magazine would be if it was the 70's.



18. I currently have 1, 715 songs on my iTunes and it'll never stop growing.



17. Someday, I'm going to visit the 7 Wonders of the World.



16. I have a scar on my left pinky from jumping out of a stationary van when I was little.



15. I've been in love with Leonardo Dicaprio since I was 5 and watching Growing Pains. Pshhhh forget Kirk Cameron! :P



14. I named my iPod after Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.



13. I listen to Frank Sinatra.



12. I've been to about eight concerts, one of which was NSYNC lol.



11. I want to live in the city. San Francisco, Seattle, or New York City :)



10. I want to go ghost hunting someday so I can finally decide if I believe in the paranormal or not.



9. Although I have some ideas, I don't know what I'm really going to do when I grow up.



8. I don't have a favorite song, but I can probably narrow it down to Tiny Dancer, In the Air Tonight, or Tangerine.



7. I want a wiener dog so I can name it Carlos.



6. Part of me wants to live the fancy, sophisticated life like Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's when I'm older.



5. I basically never cry in movies. The only movie that makes me cry is Forest Gump. And the part that does it is where he's talking to Jenny's grave.



4. I like to make up wild, over-the-top, stupid, dramatic, unrealistic stories. Just for fun.



3. My number one pet peeve is rude people. 



2. I REALLY want to go to Egypt.



1. If I could have any job in the world, I'd choose to be a Film Director



Now it's your turn! If you've read this blog, you must make a list of 25 random facts about yourself! It's fun!:)

Love,
Alexis :{D

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do this. Jess tagged me too. And now you. But seeing that I just gave birth I kinda don't have the time. But I will try and get to it this week! And I liked learning random things about you. The scar picture is adorable. LOL AND I love that you make up stories about hooded-figures with red eyes. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But so hard to line them up like you did. I did however enjoyed reading yours. Your are just too cool seƱorita Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol alexis you are too funny! I love you my sweet tiny dancer!

    ReplyDelete